Aims & Objectives
The purpose of Sawbridge Primecare Ltd is to offer a range of high-quality customer services, tailored to support individual’s needs of their choice in the privacy of their own homes next to their love ones. Our aim is to provide you with the very highest standards of care with highly qualified staff while making you feel safe, included, valued and supported.
We will also aim to provide you with all the necessary specialist care as far as it is practicable that will reduce the risk of you being admitted or re-admitted to hospital.
Sawbridge Primecare Ltd aims to:
• Offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
• Treat all people supported by us and all people who work here with respect at all times.
• Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work and visit here and of all Service Users.
• Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
• Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users.
• Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
• Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
• Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualise programs of meaningful activity to satisfy the needs of Service Users and staff.
• To work closely with your next of kins and act in your best interest should you have been assessed to lack capacity to make your own decision.